The breast, which is the most distinctive feature that physically separates the female anatomy from the man, is one of the biggest symbols of motherhood and being a femininity. Breasts may not be in the desired shape and size during adolescent development or after breastfeeding, or because of some acquired diseases.
These situations briefly can be as.
- The breast is smaller than the person desires.
- Developmental deformities in the breast (such as tubular breast)
- Differences in volume and appearance between the two breasts, that is, being asymmetrical (due to cancer or another reason)
- Nipple deformities (inverted nipple, bifid nipple, triple nipple)
- Sagging breast tissue and nipple
- The breast is larger than normal.
The operations that can be applied in these situations are as follows:
- Breast prosthesis (silicone)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast lifting (mastopexy)
- Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)